Errata in the Course Reader
If you find any further errors, or if I was mistaken in thinking something
on this list to be in error, let me know.
- Handout 9 from '92, page 1 line 3. a + bY + cX = 0 should be a
+ bX + cY = 0.
- Handout 11 from '92, page 3,
"Finally, the last region, (-infinity, 1/a)" should be
"Finally, the last region, (-infinity, -1/a)". Thanks to Eric
Hawkes for pointing this out.
- Handout 11 from '92, page 5 formula for Y', denominator should
be 1 + aX, not a + aX
- Handout 11 from '92, page 7 in equation 7 and above, it should
be 1/d + 1/f, not 1/d - 1/f.
- Handout 4 from '93, pages 11 and 12. Somewhere along the way,
the homogeneous coordinate has been moved from first to last,
making the example on finding the projective map incorrect.
- Handout 14 page 3 end of sec 1.2: the product in the equation
should be replaced by a summation.
Last modified: Mon Jan 18 19:22:34 PST 1999