4-points Congruent Sets for Robust Surface Registration
Note: You can download and test version 1.0 of our 4PCS software. The application allows you to
load and register scans/objects specified in arbitrary poses. For academic use, you may contact us for
source code. For commercial interest, please contact Dror Aiger to work out details of terms, etc.
In case of any problem(s) with the application, feel free to drop us a note. We will be happy to sort out the issues.
Research centers and universities using our algorithm/software.
- Computer Arts Lab, The University of Aizu, Japan
- Faculdade de Engenharia da Universidade do Porto, Portugal
- Hunter College of the City University of New York, USA
- IMAGO Research Group, at Universidade Federal do Parana, Brazil
- Nuclear Security Unit, Joint Research Centre, Ispra, Italy
- Shenzhen Institute of Advanced Research, China
- Tsinghua University, China
- University of Kentucky, USA
- University of Lyon, France
- University of Texas, USA
- University of Tokyo, Japan