- April 29 - Linux and OSX users: an important bug in exrtotiff has
been discovered, which is likely affecting your work on Homework 3.
Please check the following page for details
about the bug and a workaround.
- April 27
- A reference implementation for hw3 is available for OSX in /usr/class/cs348b/files/hw3/reference_binaries.
- A class newsgroup (su.class.cs348b) has been created to help in finding partners for the final project. This ITSS page has information on reading and posting to newsgroups.
- April 25 - Homework 3 web page and project files updated.
- April 21 - Homework 3 is available,
due on Sunday, May 2.
- April 17 - pbrt install page
updated with instructions for developing on Windows.
- April 15 - Homework 2 page updated
with write-up instructions. Also note relaxed criteria for getting
extra credit at the bottom of the page.
- April 8
- Homework 2 is available, due on April
20th. Also, remember that homework 1 is due today.
- If you have not picked up a pbrt book and are planning to buy one,
please send an email to email@example.com.
We have ordered five more copies, which should be delivered tomorrow at
- April 6 - The pbrt book is available for pickup at Ada Glucksman's
office. Please bring a check payable to Stanford University for
$40. The recommended pickup time is 9 - 11 am or 2 - 4 pm.
- April 1 - We are having hard copies of the required pbrt book
made. These should be available for pick-up in the Gates CS Building
on Tuesday, April 6. Details will be posted here (final price, pick-up
times) and sent to the class mailing list when available. We apologize
for the delay. This pre-publication version of the book is provided
courtesy of the publisher, and we only have permission to distribute printed
copies to students in the class.
- March 30, 04 -
Please register for the course!