Only streams of float (float, float2, float3, float4), unsigned byte
(fixed, fixed2, fixed3, fixed4), and unsigned short (shortfixed,
shortfixed2, shortfixed3, shortfixed4) are supported.
The following stream declarations are currently unsupported but may
be supported in the future:
- Stream of arrays: float a<100>
- Arrays of streams: float a<100>
Typedefs involving stream declarations is unsupported.
Multiple stream declarations per statement is unsupported
- i.e. float a<100>, b<10>;
- Kernel function prototypes are currently not supported.
Therefore all kernels must be defined in the same .br file and
- Only streams may be passed as array arguments to kernels.
- Passing a stream as both an input and output parameter results in
- The number of stream outputs is limited to the API and hardware used.