It is important to attend the lectures and read the readings. To help structure your thoughts, we will use the wiki for discussing the lectures and readings.
You are required create to a substantative comment on each lecture in the course. One or two sentences are not enough. You need to add one or two paragraphs.
These comments should be added to the slides for that lecture. These comments need to be entered within one week of the lecture. Look at the comments from other students before you enter your comment. Your information must expand upon the information already there.
Here are some hints on how to make a good comment:
- Often the slides sketch out a derivation. Include a full derivastion of a formula on the slide.
- Add detail that was presented in class, but is not on the slide.
- Record questions asked during class. Expand upon the answer given in class.
- Additional material from the readings that relate to a slide.
- General discussion. Is something confuding to you? You are also allowed to answer questions posed by others in the class.
Here are some examples of good comments: AccelerationLecture/002, AccelerationLecture/009, AccelerationLecture/022, AccelerationLecture/028.